Steps for buying Harps and Guitars
- As a first step visit the Paraguayan Harps, or the Lyon & Healy Harps page, or the Classical & Flamenco Guitars page and website for the different models of harps and guitars available with their prices
- Please send us an e-mail or contact us through our mail form with your questions
- Once all your questions have been answered and you have chosen an instrument or product, please inform us of your intention to purchase
- We will inform you of the expected time for delivery
- You should then select a payment method
If you choose to use 2CHECKOUT as your payment method, you should go to either the Paraguayan Harps page once more, and click on the Add to Cart link of the harp you have selected. This will take you to the ParaguayanHarps.com account with 2CHECKOUT where you will be prompted to input your credit card information and shipping destination
- Harps are shipped by Air Parcel Post. Express (EMS or DHL) shipping is also available, please contact us to request a quote
Note: We only accept credit card orders through 2CHECKOUT or through Escrow.com. ParaguayanHarps.com does not manage or process credit card information, this is done in the United States by either 2CHECKOUT, or by Escrow.com, both of them U.S. companies. For more information on 2CHECKOUT you can visit the web site www.2checkout.com. For more information on Escrow.com please visit their web site: www.escrow.com.
Please remember when you receive your monthly credit card statement that you will be billed by either 2CHECKOUT, or Escrow.com, and NOT by ParaguayanHarps.com
Personal data secured from public access.
Credit data is secured from public access by 2CHECKOUT or Escrow.com. You will not provide any credit card info to ParaguayanHarps.com
Note: Escrow.com acts as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions. Buyers receive and inspect the merchandise before the Seller is paid. Escrow.com payment services are provided by a licensed and regulated escrow company.